Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy Busy

Well at least I feel like I have been so busy!! Nichole has been in Pre-K for a few weeks now and isn't loving it but doesn't hate it either. I think that she is having a hard time making friends the girls seem to be really girlie and Nichole thinks boys are gross. Curtis has been busy at work which is a good thing good sales these days mean he will have a job tomorrow. No things are not that bad but Bashas has fired, layed off, or retired 130 member in the last 6 months!! As for me I have just been trying to keep up with the house and the baby's that I have been watching. Being pregnant is hard enough but with it being Vickie's Birthday we ended up finding a reason to go out alot. We started with the couples going to Dinner Friday Night, then a girls night out at Dave and Busters Saturday, Sunday night dinner and Monday night D-backs game. So anyways I am just tired... But I have been having fun and would have done it all again the same way. I will say that I am so happy the early mornings and late evenings are finally starting to cool off again. I love fall and winter!!

3 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

Your Pregnant!!! Wow! How far along are you? I am so excited for you. Two kids is way easier than it seems.

Sarah or Stephen said...

You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! What! When were you planning on announcing this news? Congratulations!!!!!!! Girl or Boy???

nickndest said...

HI! I haven't seen/talked to you in a long time. Glad to see that you & your family is doing good. We'll have to stay in touch...good thing for the internet:)