Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bed time ???

Please tell me what is it like to have more than two hours of sleep?? Curtis is doing good except his little tummy still is not holding more than about 2 1/2 ozs at a time. So for mommy that means he is a little clock and wants to eat every two hours or every hour. It has been one month of doing this and I am tired. Nichole has been having alot of lung problem this past week too, she is up and down all night with coughing. We have put her back on a breathing machine, which is helping but only if we really stick to it and do it every four hours. So for mommy that means yes you guessed it up in the night to do those.. I love my kids and being a mom is the best, however I would love a little more shut eye... it will pass and one day I know that I will look back and probably want these days back=)

5 comments:

Sarah or Stephen said...

It is tough being a mom, and a million times worst if Mom gets no sleep! I'm sorry the kiddos are having trouble. Stay strong! You're awesome!

Heather said...

I do not miss the days of no sleep that is for sure. I know it is rough. When you are so very tired, you world seems worse than it really is. Stay strong and know that there are many mom's behind you. I remember when I was pregnant with Garrison, one day my mom asked me how I was feeling and I told her I was just tired. She said, "Heather, as a mom, you will be tired every day for the rest of your life." 10 years later, she is exactly right. Oh how worth it is though. Love you!!

Victoria McCumber said...

Heather, I think she told me the same thing and it is oh so true!!! Missy, hang in there, sleep is over-rated anyway!!!

Stephanie said...

We are hopefully getting better around here, so when you need me i'm just down the street, I love both those babies! Call me if you need me!

Robin said...

It is very difficult to keep up on life with such little sleep. Can I be of help at all? As you said, this will pass, all too quickly. He is such a cute little guy.