Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Curtis

We both know how demanding and rewarding being a parent can be and though I don't say it often enough on Father's Day I want you know how lucky I feel to be sharing the decisions, the frustrations, the laughter and all the happiness with a terrific Husband and Father. I know that everyone thinks that they have a wonderful husband and father for their kiddo's and they should. However, Curtis you are our everything, you have become should a great man, I am so proud that you are my husband and the father of my children. You are really the most wonderful. Nichole and Curtis got him a picture of them in red,white, and blue outfits that says Dad you are my everyday Hero.. he really liked it and it will be a good addition in his office. We love you Curtis your the best!!
!

1 comment:

Victoria McCumber said...

Too Cute! Man he is getting big!