Friday, August 21, 2009

The Big News

So the Big News is my baby girl started Kindergarten. That's right all 4 years of her. She was so excited the first day.(my post is a week late)Her teacher is Mrs.Caha. Nichole is so much my daughter and I got a big dose the first day, has I was walking her to class she was having a hard time with her backpack because we had stuff in it that her teacher needed(baby wipes,tissues,ect..)so of course I am her mommy I went to help her only to be told ''Please don't touch me, I can do it myself." ok fine, but than we got to the classroom door and the biggest slam of all, she looked at me and said "Don't you even kiss me." I was a little crushed but I will be just fine because she still likes snuggles. Curtis and I really can't believe how big she or how darn smart. We are so proud of her. We love you Nichole...

No comments: