Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tired!!

Ok so I will just let this out of the bag before Curtis does, So Saturday morning we signed up to go work on the LDS Welfare Farm we had to be there at 5:30 am and it was an hour drive. So we got our map and head out about 45mins in we knew that we had to be going the wrong way, so when thing started to get us worked up we remembered that wonderful little button called onStar.. we got there just in time, and come to find out the person that did the map got the street names mixed up.. So we worked on the cotton field and when it was time to go Curtis wants to know where the keys are because I was the one that drove.. You see I put them in my pants at the top because I had no pockets, and no keys when he asked. Luckily it only took going up and down a few rows in the field to find them. So we got home in time for Curtis to go to work and me to have a play date with the new children that I am going to watch. It made for a long day, and to top it off we had to do Curtis Store Inventory at midnight Saturday into the morning. So the much needed nap that we got from about 9:00 the morning to 1:00 was great thanks to my sister who watched Nichole, and then we had Dinner there too.. Not a bad ending to a tiring weekend. So with that said good night and have a good week.

2 comments:

Victoria McCumber said...

You totally lucked out here. This could have been sooo- much worse.

Rob N Amy said...

MISSY!!!!!! I found you. I see that you found me too. I'm so excited. That totally sounds like a Missy thing, you losing your keys. Ha!