Thursday, August 14, 2008

This past weekend we went to California. Curtis' grandmother passed away. We know that she is no longer in pain and is with our Heavenly Father is his Kingdom. Nichole will not ever really know her. I am sure that there will some story's but I am just so thankful that she has not one but two Grandmother's that will give her a life time of memories.There was something good that came from all of this. Curtis was able to see cousins that he hasn't in years, I meet more of the family but there was one person that I am so glad I meet. Uncle Max!! He is the man with all the knowledge, he done the family line back to Columbus... I so wanted some where to start and to know that so much is done was so wonderful.

1 comment:

Rob N Amy said...

Holy cow! Columbus! Thats amazing!