Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Oh My How Time Fly's

I can't believe we are here in 2011.This family couldn't wait to say good-bye to 2010 that is for sure. It was a year of growth if nothing else and we are closer now then we have ever been as a family. So what has 2011 brought us so far? Let me tell sickness! We have all been sick at one time or another this month. Nichole has topped the cake this past week with being really really sick and we are still working through it. We have been having some fun together with the new Clubhouse, Daddy(curtis) and Grandpa Ben build in the back yard for Christmas. We have spending lots of time outside playing at the park as well. Curtis just started another round of school and I am 7 classes away from my BA. Slowly but surely right! It will so be worth it in the end but I am ready for May :). Here are some pictures of the holidays and us just doing things.

No comments: