Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Big V-Day

The big FEB 14th. We had a wonderful day. In the mid morning we went to the park and the weather was perfect. We played some basketball, Nichole loved riding her bike, and we watch some soccer games that were being played. Went to a late lunch at Chile's which we do every year because that was were our first date was and when Curtis asked me to marry him it was Feb 14th and he took me back the the same Chile's that we went on our first date too. Really it was just so nice to just spend the day together and not have anything else to be done. Nichole had a V-day party at school and just looked to cute.. Oh but I almost forgot Curtis is a sucker for his little girl, he got her the cupcake of her dreams and a hamster for the big day... yes a hamster she loves it.

2 comments:

Sarah or Stephen said...

That's the cupcake of my dreams too!

Victoria McCumber said...

I love her Valentine outfit. Too Cute !!!