Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

Update!! So happy days Baby Curtis is pasted his birth weight!! He weighed in at 6lbs 9ozs on Friday. He gained a half of a pound in 4 days. So now I can go two whole weeks without seeing the doctor. Also good news I went to the doctor today for my two week check (really it has been 3weeks) so that they can check the c-section cut only to find out that everything is great she can't believe how good everything looks and she even cleared me to go back to work. I am going to be working just one or two days a week. So wish me luck because Curtis is my manager=)

2 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

YAY! I am so glad he is gaining weight. Be careful at work. My incision hurt for 3 months.

Brimley Family said...

So glad you found our blog!!! Congratulations on your cute little baby! So you guys have a Jr. in your house too, huh! I was so against it and then I caved! Our Spencer's have different middle names though, so he is technically not a Jr. So are you guys back in Mesa??? Hope all is well and that your little guy keeps gaining weight!